Arts Coming Together, Inc.
- Organizations & Service Clubs
- Art Galleries/Artists
Arts Coming Together, Inc. (ACT) is a 501(c)3 arts agency established in 1992. ACTprovides instruction in all art forms. The school houses a gallery for individual or group shows. There are also 2 art share groups, one for painters and one for textiles.The artists want to make a difference in the community and in the lives of people of all ages. The classes and workshops are taught by local and visiting artists. The media vary widely. Some are for beginners who want to develop a new hobby, some are for those who wish to hone their skills or try new media, and some workshops simply allow creativity to blossom in those who thought they had no ability in the arts.
- Classes for all ages and art ability levels
- Art shows, concerts, and workshops
- Consortium of artists, art organizations, and arts advocates
- Cultural resource for Dunn County and Surrounding Area
- Awaken your creative internal artists - $20 Annual Dues
South on WI25 from I94 toward downtown Menomonie. Right on 1st Ave W, Right on Wilson Place (which becomes Wilson Court) 107 on the Right