Wausau, WI – The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB) Foundation Center for Character Ethics has announced that EO Johnson Business Technologies is among the finalists for its prestigious BBB Torch Awards for Ethics.
The BBB Torch Awards for Ethics is a statewide competition that honors businesses and non-profit organizations who do business in Wisconsin and that demonstrate excellence in ethical practices, service excellence, reputation, honest advertising, peer recognition, management practices, and employee training in ethical behavior. This is the twelfth award program by the Wisconsin BBB Foundation, a non-profit organization. Award categories are based on the size of the company.
The 2016 finalists are (in alphabetical order):
• Bank Mutual Corporation (Brown Deer)
• Barb’s Interior Design, Inc. (Cedarburg)
• CUNA Mutual Group (Madison)
• EO Johnson Business Technologies (Wausau)
• Ellenbecker Investment Group (Pewaukee)
• Friedens Community Ministries (Milwaukee)
• Johnsonville Sausage LLC (Sheboygan Falls)
• LeafGuard Gutters & Roofing of NE Wisconsin (Neenah)
• ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee)
• Schmid Pipeline Construction, Inc. (Mayville)
• Tundraland Home Improvements (Kaukauna)
• Ventures Unlimited, Inc. (Shell Lake)
• Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation (Madison)
Winners will be announced at the BBB Torch Awards luncheon ceremony on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at the Harley-Davidson Museum® in Milwaukee.
“It was a tremendous honor to be nominated for the Torch Award, and to be named a finalist is hard to put in words,” said Mary Jo Johnson, CEO/Owner – EO Johnson Business Technologies. “The importance
of being ethical in both life and business has been passed down to me and all our EO Johnson family though my father, who started our company in 1957. He would be so proud.”
“This is a very impressive group of finalists, which represent a variety of industries and regions in Wisconsin,” says Ran Hoth, president and Executive Director of the Wisconsin BBB Foundation. “All of these fine organizations are outstanding award recipients and deserve to be recognized. We offer our congratulations to each one for their commitment to trust and integrity.”
About EO Johnson Business Technologies: EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering managed IT services, managed print services, document management and business processes systems, back file scanning, print, document, and production printing equipment, and digital signage. EO Johnson has been in business since 1957 and has offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and La Crosse, WI; Rochester and Minneapolis, MN, and Cedar Falls, IA. eojohnson.com.